Restore Security with StomaCloak
StomaCloak, co-invented by ostomate Dr. Joseph Salisz MD, is scientifically developed to provide benefits beyond typical ostomy pouch covers. Combining sleek design with lifestyle changing technology, StomaCloak gives you reassurance that your ostomy pouch will look, feel and smell good everyday.
How to Use Your StomaCloak
Position StomaCloak next to appliance bag to see final orientation. Use the circular StomaCloak hole above and directed toward your body, and wide StomaCloak opening with label below.
Pass your hand through the wide end of the StomaCloak (the end with the label) and grasp your appliance bag through the circular hole, then draw the plastic appliance bag down into the StomaCloak.
Position the circular hole around the flanges of your appliance, and smooth out the bag within the StomaCloak. Fold flap with the Stomacloak label around the appliance, so the label is hidden.
Tuck it in to your pants, skirt or undergarment.
StomaCloak is designed for easy use and easy care! Wash your StomaCloak in your washing machine with normal laundry soap and then dry with heat in the dryer. Once your StomaCloak is re-activated for use, pull it around your stoma appliance bag.
With all these great benefits, there is still more to love about StomaCloak!
- Designed by physician ostomate and CWOCN nurse recommended for ostomy patients
- Fits over Hollister, ConvaTec, Coloplast, Nu-Hope and other ostomy collection bags
- Latex free custom sized ring for a secure fit around one and two-piece ostomy bags
- Impregnated with molecules and antimicrobials
- Significantly reduces human waste odor associated with ostomy procedures
- Antimicrobials to wick away moisture and inhibit bacterial growth
- Comfortable, soft fabric to protect skin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Reactivate molecules with heat in a dryer for 30 minutes
- Machine washable 30-plus washings
- Three ostomy pouch and bag covers last for one year, under normal use